Thursday, April 8, 2010

-jumps around-

TODAY FOR A FEW LESSONS I WAS ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION... I went for biology remedial in the morning~ hehe. Then during history catchan was EPIC. I remember 2 things she said!! "Not like Jasmin, study until the cow come home still get 60 marks" LOL. She was using as example only lah. THEN THEN ANOTHER ONE IS "Take a deep breath... Have a kitkat" LOL AWESOME. Mother Tongue CA i'm sorta confident? But confident liao always get low marks :/ AND I WAS SO EXCITED TO GO FOR MATHS REMEDIAL BUT MR LIN SAY CANCELLED. HE FORGET SOMEMORE SIA. LOL Okay, too much words so here's a random picture!! In case you can't see, the girl is saying: "I never noticed how small your muscles are until i met Mr LAMBERT." LOL =X

Okay so during chemistry I WAS LISTENING. Mrs hong ask me the questions i know how to answer leh. And this time the test i actually knew how to write something so i'm quite sure i'm not gonna get a zero. HEHE

So i was walking home... I stopped at the traffic light and Katy Perry's song was playing. After i sent a message to Mawaddah, i close my eyes and tilt my head back. Then when i opened my eyes, I SAW IT. THERE WAS A RAINBOW!! I stared at it for like a few minutes... It was SO NICE. Somemore the sky was so nice blueblueish... Then i was like EH NEED TO TAKE PICTURE! But the rainbow was fading fading liao -.-
You can barely see anything nia. SAD Nvm.

I BROKE MY HEADPHONE AND EARPIECE. WAHLAU. BOTH SIA. BOTHH!!!! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO LISTEN TO MY SONGS NOW!! SIGHH.

I feel very enlightened. Cuz now i realise that I DON'T HAVE TO BE JEALOUS OF YOU LIAO LEH. HEHEHE. Happy is Jasmin manzx.

No comments:

Post a Comment