Wednesday, June 16, 2010

He said: 'Katy's tweeted pictures of me in a wedding dress. She makes up lies. It really amuses her, and when she gets home and shows me these things on the internet she's so happy with herself. That's the only thing that stops me from getting angry and going on a vengeful campaign - believe me, I've got photographs that would knock that wedding dress shot into orbit.
'She's very sweet to me and really loving, which is why I can tolerate her planting rumours about me being Groomzilla and putting photos of me in a wedding dress on the internet. She's really, really sweet.'

THIS IS LIKE SO SWEET SIA. One of the reason why i love Katy Perry yo!! SO CUTE SIA. Come home and show him things on the internet! haha! And i wanna see those pictures. HAHA! Finally chilled from the California Gurls video. Stomach grumbling...Gonna sleep naozx. Byebye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment