Sunday, June 6, 2010

My animal twin lol.

So... instead of posting pictures of Katy Perry today, I SHALL POST PICTURES OF MY HAMSTERR! It's kinda hard to get any interesting pictures of him cuz he is always sleeping... or eating... So all of the pictures are of him eating and sleeping... loll Even when he's awake, he won't stay still!! Want to take picture also difficultttt. And somehow he just reminds me of me... Yer knoww!
Seems like everyone else is out there having a life while i'm still stuck at home infront of this computer or the television :/ But now i wanna play xbox or ps2 also cannot... My dad watching tv... Grrrrrrrrrrr.
So extremely mundaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My mum washed my bearbear so now it smells like... soap? I don't like ):


It's around 2am in Los Angeles right now. Is Katy having a nice sleep? Don't worry! I'll protect you from the bed bugs and the nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment