Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~.~ A dream i never want to wake up from T.T

OMG I HAD LIKE. THE BEST DREAM EVAR? IT FELT SO REALLLL. If you can guess, its about KATY PERRY. LIKE SERIOUSLY I CAN STILL FEEL HER. Okay i don't know LOL BUT IT WAS SO AWESOME. OKOK HERE I GO

The dream started with me at school hall like soo sian then hall only got a lil bit of people. Then suddenly i forget which teacher ask

Teacher: "Who is a fan of Katy Perry here?"
Then i stood up and shout "MEMEMEMEMEME"
Teacher: "Then you can come infront here and sit cuz we have a treat for you!"
Then i'm like O.O OKAYOKAYOKAY -runs infront-
THEN RIGHTT. SUDDENLY. KATY PERRY CAME OUT. SHE WAS RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. OHMYGOD.
SHE SANG THINKING OF YOU. OMG. And that's not the best part! There's still more to go!! Then after singing, she left to idk where. Then i was like very eager to go find her but mr giam came out and talktalktalktalktalk then i can't leave like wtf. Then after it ended and the hall cleared, i saw her. She was standing at the other end of the hall. I ran towards her and i was like "OMG Can i hug you?" Then she was like sure! THEN I HUGGED HER. Her skin felt so soft ~.~ I can still feel that ~.~ Then after that she said she had to go so i was like ): okayy. bye! i love youuuuuu! Thenthen as we were leaving the school like going down the stairs, i saw her again. She was sitting at the staircase there.
I was like OMG I thought you left? She was eating starfruit... LOL? Then she was like she don't dare to go outside because got alot of paparazzi. Then i was like I WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THEMM. Then she was like Aww~ Then she fed me the starfruit. OMFG ~.~ The sweetest most tastiest fruit i've ever eaten. Then i sat beside her and lean on her shoulder OMFG. Her skin still feels so soft LOL. Then the dream skipped to a part where we were at this swimming place? I don't know
We were like sitting there and there was like swimming pools and those water rollercoaster things. Then i wanted to go play then ask her she want anot but she didn't want to cuz it looked scary. LOLOL. SO CUTE!! Then after that the dream skipped again then i was like shopping with her? I WAS HOLDING ONTO HER ARM OMG. And again, her skin feels so soft and smooth x.x
Then she started asking me "Why you so obsessed with me"? I'm like because i am..? LOL. Then she keep on asking things like "What if i don't care about you at all?" Then i'm like "I'll still care about you and love you~" So on and so forth then i woke up... FUCKK NOOOOOO.


NEVERMIND. At least i got to hug her, hold her hand, lean on her shoulder and let her feed me. YAYYYYYYYYYY. When i woke up i was like THAT WAS JUST A DREAM? IT FELT SO REAL T.T Sighhhh. Okay bye!!


P.S Maroon 5's new single is outta! It sounds different from the previous album but ITS STILL AWESOME. I love you too Adam!!! OH AND Selena Gomez's new single is also out!! Video also outtt lerh! I love you too Selenaa! Lollll

No comments:

Post a Comment