Sunday, July 18, 2010

1. Never give Jasmin a credit card.
2. My phone is fucked up
3. My internet is fucked up
4. My nose is fucked up
5. I haven done my maths homework
6. I hate the lessons on mondays
7. Mondays are fucked up
8. I feel like i have a truckload of energy but nowhere to release it
9. There is a pimple on my nose
10. My nose is itchy but i can't scratch it due to that pimple
11. My hamster stinks
12. I CAN'T FREAKING CONNECT MY PHONE TO MY COM
13. I hate my phone...
14. NEW PHONE PLEASE.
15. My eyebag is getting heavier wor.
16. I haz craving for sweetsweet stuff ):
17. I miss you
18. I have 222 friends on facebook! Adam's lucky number wor.
19. I'm lazy to iron my uniform
20. My nose is soo damn fucked up. Damnnn
21. Alot of f words here hor. i know i know. hehe
22. The picture below of kp in that underwear shaking off the water... the underwear is like... translucent from the water....
23. I can kinda see her arse.
24. Is there a picture of that from the front view?

No comments:

Post a Comment