Sunday, August 1, 2010

I can hear her saying in my head GOOD EVENING SINGAPOREEEEE

The pictures of Katy Perry performing at malaysia is out! Yes, we are that efficient. Haha!! Anyways, while looking through the pictures, it suddenly hit me. I felt like someone just slapped me across the face. "JASMIN, YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING SEE KATY MOTHERFUCKING PERRY!!!" That's when i'm like OH. MY. GOSH. I'M GONNA SEE THIS SEXY MOTHERTRUCKER HERE NOW SUDDENLY MY HEART BEATING DAMN FAST AND I'M LIKE SHAKING GODD. My brain took a long time to process the fact that i'm really gonna see her live..... Took me a long time to feel the excitement... OH GOD. I'M GONNA SEE HER... OHMYGOSH -faints-

You're probably sian of me saying these things over and over but well... SHE IS SO DAMN AWESOME. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HER?! Even some people who don't like her voice and songs are in love with her body. LOL. Mostly her bewbs but hey! THEY STILL LIKE SOMETHING ABOUT HER!! YESSSHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment