Thursday, October 14, 2010

that was such an epic fail

Another vidjeo of wifey being harassed by paparazzis! Posted cuz chiali wanna see. I LOVE THE PART WHERE SHE JUST SPEED OFF. WOO. MY HEEEEEERROOO. She better be careful tho. Heh

Step aside, mini cooper. I want a Black Audi A5 too!

Anyways. Just told my mum about my sprained leg. Got scolded. Haha yeah. Can't blame for tho. I fell like 6 times? First time was infront of catchan at the stairs there. Her reaction was HILARIOUS!! Then after that i just kept falling. The last fall was the most painful one tho. Ouch.

I was calculating the total amount of money i've spent on Katy Perry stuff... And it's like a few hundred bucks nia. I haven add finish tho. I'm sure i'm not the most but still it's alot... 100 dollors is on her magazines :/ Then the rest is her CD and stuffs. I don't know...

I AM STILL PISSED OVER THE KATY PERRY CD POSTER THING. LIKE SERIOUSLY. THE PEOPL ARE EVIL. THEY COULDN'T JUST GIVE THE POSTER WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT. WHY? CUZ RIGHT, IF THEY ONLY GIVE NOW, THOSE FANS WHO WANT THE POSTERS BUT ALREADY HAVE THE ALBUM WILL BUY THE ALBUM AGAIN. GOSH. THEY DID THE SAME THING WITH THE SELENA GOMEZ'S FIRST ALBUM. IN THE END WHEN I HAD THE MONEY TOF REAKING BUY IT, THEY SELL FINISH LIAO. And don't tell me shit like "Who ask you buy the album so early." SERIOUSLY? DUDE? IT'S KATY PERRY. MY FAVOURITE. If your favourite artiste's album come out and you have the money to go buy it, will you buy it? Don't tell me no? Maybe you won't but i don't know. ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment