Monday, April 19, 2010

Blardy hot weather

WADSUPPPPP PEEEPO. Weather was seriously hot like what the hell sia... Okay so today never go school cuz needa go hospital checkup. Then right! My mum was like pulling me asking me to walk faster then my head totally banged into some guy's shoulder. At first i was like >=( then when i turn around to see the guy, i was like O.O!!! Then i was like OMG SO SORRY!! Why? Because the guy was a CAUCASIAN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =X


Got to eat my beloved salmon today! I still love you very very much!!!! And lau sock ghim, iphone right. got 90 dollors de plan then can have the phone for 200 bucks okay!! Tell you so many times you still tell me no need plan -.- My therapist has resigned ): He's migrating to australia ): Byebye... 10 years liao leh! Now suddenly he going. SAD. Then next will be someone else to take over him :/ I DON'T WANT. I'm shy. HAHA Cuz it'll be like unfamiliar... Then i feel weirddddd. Ya know... Uhh nvm.

I LOVE MY BROTHER CUZ HE IS AWESOME! Played jenga with him and i totally win! WAHAHAHA. YOU ROCK GOH YONG JIN KENNYY!

YAY tomorrow going to school can see my friendssssssssssssssssssss
I know you miss me, DON'T DENY. HAHAHAHA
LOL Thickskin -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment