Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm gonna blog about it

I'm bored, so i'm blogging about it. I'm happy now, so i'm blogging about it. My mood has been fluctuating so i'm blogging about it too. Yep. I think i look extremely adorable in this picture So i'm blogging about it. Gaga has went offline so i'm blogging about it. My mum is complaining about my dad so i'm blogging about it. I used to love you but now when i hear your name i'll get damn pissed so i'm blogging about it. I love friday's so i'm blogging about it. I just told my mum that i actually knew something and answered Mrs hong's question and i'm very proud of myself so i'm blogging about it. This post is getting lame... lol BUT I MISS YOU! LOL. It sucks when it's only been a few hours then you're already missing someone sia.. SERIOUSLY. A few seconds after the person leave already miss like hell liao... It hurts when you walk pass me without even looking at me but I LOVE YOU! LOL KAY GOODNIGHT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment