Thursday, April 29, 2010

Little monstarr

Hello. I'm back to using my own com for now. Suddenly the screen seems big. LOL! It's a good thing i guess. I messed up my oral AGAIN! Expected larh. That desmond tan not smiling!! He give the -.- face throughout! STRESS YOU KNOW?! Somemore i'm already very nervous... Sianzx. At least it's over... for now...

Omg suddenly find that Lady gaga's songs are EXTREMELY NICE! LIKE REALLY. Listen liao i feel very ~.~ BUT WAIT! I still love Katy Perry moarr~
Now, i have look pass the fact that you smoke, you're a scorpio and you're gonna marry russell brand. I totally accept it... because it's you...! How can i not love you?! I love everything about you~ My perfect...

Don't call my name, don't call my name
I'm not your babe, i'm your babe
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just smoke one cigarette and hush
Don't call my name, don't call my name
ALEJANDRO! Awesome song yo.

STOP BEING NICE TO ME!! Now i'm being mean to you. SO BE MEAN TO ME, PLEASE!! I hate you...

No comments:

Post a Comment