Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sleeeepyyy

I can't believe i went for cs! So i sat there for like 3 and a half hours. I got around 2 hours left to go... ARGH FASTER GET THIS OVER AND DONE WITH!!! omg i'm so tired to type so i'll cut short everything Saw mummy at jp!! I bet she was stalking me!! haha. Then after that meet yong and ghim AND I SAW A LADY WEARING A MAROON 5 SHIRT LIKE OMFG. Like at first i saw the shirt infront write "It won't be soon before long" I was like O.O is it coincidence or...? THEN I SAW THE BACK OF HER SHIRT. MAROON 5. I DIED A LITTLE INSIDE. There's 2 things i could have done.
1. Tear the shirt right off her and run away
2. Hug her and ask her to be my friend and then tear the shirt off her and run away
I NEVER HAD A MAROON 5 FAN AS A FRIEND BEFORE SIOL. I want.
IRON MAN 2 WAS AWESOME. At the end of the movie credits they playing the song Highway to hell by ACDC. I was kinda singing it out loud... But the music was loud so can't hear my singing. I LOVE THOSE KIND OF LOUD ROCK SONGS MANZX!!
Ok we gotta start planning what to do and where to go during june holidays. if not we're just gonna waste another month. LOL i'm not gonna study kay. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment