Sunday, May 9, 2010

sugar, we're going down.

Ohgod i'm so tired... I hate literature test! Must write so damn much. Damn it.. Then maths. Seriously what's the point of even doing it? I'm gonna fail anyways. I can imagine the scene already... "Jasmin, you left 90% of the paper blank." "Fuck yeah."


So anyway mother's day. Bought thingy for my mum liao loh. Feeling extremely drained now... SIGHHH.






lol. Please don't anyhow assume. Nothing i write here is refering to that dillon. Seriously siol! Be sad over him for whaat! It's like crying over the death of miley cyrus. NO POINT LOL. I never loved you anyways.


So nice to see your face again
Tell me how long has it been since you've been here
You look so different than before
You're still the person i adore
Frozen with fear
All out of love but i take it from the past
All out of words cause i'm sure it'll never last

No comments:

Post a Comment