Wednesday, May 5, 2010

50 years later, will it be weird if i'm still obsessed with katy perry? :/

YOOHOO. Early dismissal is still awesomezx. I hate how the invigilators always walk around and looking at your paper as you'e doing... I can't have people staring at me when i'm doing something! So i'll stop doing. WELL~

Miss Congeniality is SO DAMN AWESOME. Sandra bullock is like the HOTTEST 40+ year old woman EVAAR LOL. Somehow this looks extremely comfortable... WANT WANT! Next time if i'm like SUPER rich i can totally imagine how my house would be. The stairs will have slides to slide down~ How about a HUGE playground? A room full of GAMES! And my bedroom has no floor! like go in the time already have softsoft stuffs. And of course, EVERYWHERE SHALL BE PINK LOL. And i'll custom make everything with katy perry on it. ;)

Shit. I hate it when suddenly got alot things come together -.- Horoscope say that may is suppose to have little surprises along the way that would keep me happy throughout the month! BULLSHIT! Chloride and Gaga say maybe my exam results will be OOLALA. But right! If that happens, i'll cut my head off and let you use as soccer ball! SET!

She know she got me dazing cuz she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but i just keep on saying
Katy, Katy, Katy ohh
Like Katy, Katy, Katy nooo~
LOL kay lame.

I suddenly realise.... The first thing i NEED to do when i get home is to touchy and smell my bearbear if not i'll get seriously pissed. LOL. It makes me feel safe~ AND MY HAMSTER STINKS. LIKE GOD DAMN IT. Only 3 days leh! THEN SO SMELLY LIAO. I still love you lah, you fat arse!

No comments:

Post a Comment