Friday, June 18, 2010

21st Century Breakdownnzx

I'm just posting this pic here cuz im using my brother's com then later when i use my com then i'll save it there. At the same time i can show you HER SEXINESS OMGI think i'll buy Ghimmy an alarm clock next time. LOL. SERIOUSLY! This is like the 3rd time got anot! LOL! So anyways, went to CHINATOWN. For idk what reason. On the MRT we were like "I don't even know why i'm outside..." But ohwell. Go there walkwalk lohh. ALOT OF CAUCASIANS SIOL. WE DIDN'T DO THIS TO THE MODEL! It was like that already. HAHA! Okay lame. Then right, we were walking then we stopped to look at this gross stuff
THE GUESS WHAT, CALIFORNIA GURLS STARTED PLAYING. I HEARD THE "Greetings loved one, let's take a journey" THEN I WAS LIKE O.O!!!! LIKE LITERALLY O.O!! And i turn around... THE SHOP BEHIND US WAS PLAYING THE SAME AHH I LOVE YOU SHOP! LOL. So yeah, if we didn't stop to see those worm stuff, i wouldn't have heard it... Thankyou... Then walkwalkwalkwalk.
ITS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ZOMG YAY HOT GUY WOOO

The went to eateat. Then went to City Hall. THERE'S THIS PLACE RIGHT THAT IS FULL OF SHOPS THAT SELLS GUITARS AND BAND T-SHIRTS AND STUFF AND SOMEMORE ITS NOT CROWDED. LIKE FUCKYEAH. Next time gonna bring my mum there to ask her buy clothes for me. hehehehee
The Grammophone there got alot of CD sia... Got those vinyl kind somemore... THIS PICTURE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BELOW! But dunno why it was up here.... SO anyways. HERE IS GHIM WITH HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT LOH! Finally gave it to her. Hehe
ANYWAYS! At that grammophone got this box of stuff that has GREENDAY STUFFF SO AWESOME BUT IT WAS LIKE SO EXP!!! 200+ LEHH.
Here is ghim with it! I LOVE GREENDAY~ And right... this picture below is not what it seems like...
I DIDN'T REALISE I WAS TOUCHING HER BOOB LOL. BUT IT'S KATHERINE HEIGL!! FROM THE UGLY TRUTH. YAY. Kay im hungry

AND TODAY. I DID 3 GOOD THINGS. Firstly, i bought 1 dollor de tissue from some auntie. Then, i donated 5 bucks to this charity thing. And lastly, i donated 4 dollors to the YMCA. I'm a saintt! For today... 10 bucks gone leh!! God better see this. HAHA kay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment