Wednesday, June 9, 2010

KATY PERRY again~

Okay so i watched MTV Movie Awards again. Not really lah. I just changed the channel to MTV and it was like KATY PERRY!! FUCK YES. I was about to watch Lady Gaga's Alejandro vid but i totally cancelled it and watched Katy Perry instead. xD Then i watched it closer this time and i saw something...

Sorry for the bad quality... The youtube one all like that leh. ANYWAYS. If you can see katy perry right, she put the microphone infront of her crotch!! You know... LOL. Awesomee. I love youu. And i don't care what the people say. I don't care if Lady Gaga has more fans than you. You're still and forever will be the best to me!

Sandra Bullock is awesome btw. FREAKING AWESOME. And i knew it loh. The replay of the show they cut away this censor away that. Pssh. Thank god i watched the first one liaw. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment