Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go so i can be Close To You

It felt awesome when people ask me questions about Katy Perry and i know how to answer them. I feel awesome when i'm talking to fans of Katy Perry and i know things about her they don't. I love it when people say Katy Perry reminds them of me. Whenever i see Katy Perry, i get this feeling that i have never felt before... Like i'll immediately smile even if you just mention her name. Just downloaded 2 old songs! It's nice! Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham. Read about this song from Katy's interview on FHM. They say she just randomly started singing it. Makes me wanna dance. Keke. Then is Close To You by The Carpenters. Heard it from The Simpsons! It makes me feel happy! I like. If someone dedicate this song to me, i'll kiss the fucking shit out of them. HAHA. That sounded crude... But it's seriously nice... Just like me, they long to be, close to youuu

Anyways, i'm so pooped right nowzx. Last 2 days not enough sleep siol! Panda eyeszx. Gonna go sleep soon after this song. Keke. I still miss you :/

No comments:

Post a Comment