Monday, June 28, 2010

lol. can't think straight

2 hours and 4 essays done. ARGH. I feel tired liao. Gonna stop bah... There's no history tomorrow anyways. Tomorrow need to go buy english tys :/ Goodnightttttt. And i think i know how to make me not obsessed with Katy Perry. GET ME A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE KATY PERRY AND WE CAN HOOK UP LOL. Kidding lah. ): I always see 12:12, 1:11 and 2:22. Idk why. 1:11 is kinda close to 11:11 so... am i entitled to a wish? xD

i love it when i'm browsing random tumblrs that are not related to Katy Perry then suddenly, KATY PERRY POPS OUT! LOL. Like serious... She's following me around....

horoscope say i've been pretending to be someone i'm nott. then say if ppl dun like me for who i am then don't like lah!! NOT MY PROBLEM. FAG YOUU. I'm not here to impress you. HAH!! I think i might... okay maybe not now... Wait for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment