Wednesday, June 16, 2010

random #4

Koko just came and give me my STUFF yo. Make it sound like drugs~ Haha. And i think my keyboard is running out of battery liaww! It keeps on fucking up everything i type -.- I press once it comes out twice! Wtf. Which is one of the reasons why wireless stuff sucks at times ):



I miss my primary school days when the whole school used to sing different songs like every morning? Each week different song leh. I remember a few songs we've learned... SO AWESOME LORH... Sighh. Turn back time and let it stop thereee.



Gonna go eat with my brother later on! Yayyyyy.



I don't think life is fair :/ It isn't....



I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly. Tho it's not easy to tell you goodbye, i gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway.

I STILL LOVE ADAM LEVINE ALOT OKAY!!! Omg i can't wait for their albums x.x AUGUST THEN SEPTEMBER. OMG. Like one month later siol. So awesome... i'm gonna get my HANDS ALL OVER your TEENAGE DREAM!

I'm letting you go cuz you're letting me down... I LOVE BLAKE LEWIS TOO! I still haven buy his 2nd album online.... URGH. I hope they don't like not sell it leh.. YOU WAIT THERE HOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment