Thursday, July 22, 2010

Obsesh

So my mum was reading the newspaper about those people going crazy over jay chou. Then she was like telling my brother
"Eh, later my meimei will like that anot ah?" [Obviously refering to me]
So i slowly turned my head towards her direction. I SLOWLY turned there for the more evil effect and said
"I already am"
Then she was like "Ahh no need like that one leh."
"I already am. Seriously. It's too late!!"
I MEAN ISN'T MY OBSESSION OBVIOUS ENOUGH?
Then she continued saying then i was like
"I HATE YOU LUH"
Then she was like "Hate me then go ask Katy Perry be your mum loh"
Then i was like "It's not that i don't want, it's that i can't okay?"
BOOYAH.
Stop questioning me about my love for her can anot.... She's just awesome... She's my everything. I am willing to dieee for her. Okay? Freaking irritating...

You can say you don't like Katy Perry but you can't say things like she's not pretty or not sexy. You can not like her but you can't say false things about her!! The truth is she is beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, amazing, breathtaking and whatever good words you have to describe her. If you say that she doesn't have a nice voice, not pretty, not sexy, YOU'RE FUCKING LYING. Don't fucking lie about Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment