Tuesday, July 27, 2010

why do you always make me feel like i'm the one that's crazy?

So frigging pissed right now cuz my phone saved all my pictures in the phone instead of the memory card. And i can't fucking transfer my the pictures from my phone to the computer!! Why? CAUSE MY PHONE IS A MOTHERFUCKING PAIN IN THE ARSE. DAMN.

Whenever someone takes my Katy Perry stuff, the only thing that's going through my mind is "GIMME BACK GIMME BACK" so i pretty much don't think about what i'm gonna do... I'm just gonna do whatever i can to get my stuff back!! And when i'm talking to you, i hear the words but all i could think is we should be together~ Sounds familiar? LOL! Okay lah.. Don't hate me ): It's how i am!!


I don't think my sprained ankle is EVER gonna keep better. Just as it was healing, i fell again. Twice actually... Damn. I fucking hate CS ): I'm so fucking tired.....!!! 7 more days... Why is time moving so fucking slowly? Kill me now please x.x


Anyways, now i totally understand the line of the song "YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUGGG" because it really is... I got overdosed just now and felt abit lightheaded for a moment. Then now i'm freaking craving for it... Oh gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment