Tuesday, August 10, 2010

b o r e d a s f u c k

Did i ever mention i have twitter and tumblr? I don't post on tumblr anyways... I just reblog stuff once in awhile... lollll. Just thought i'd say this... I'M SO BOREDDD. My twitter username is lexythepink btw... tumblr also same.................................. lollllllllllllll im so boredd.

OMG AND YAH SEVENTH MONTH LERH. GAWD. SCARY?! Somemore they say this year one extra fierce.... Manzx... I wanna hug you naozx. Hughughughug. -forcefully hugs you in my imagination- OMG YAH AND ALSO. Disney channel got this show they kidnap their idols. SO COOL. I wanna kidnap katy p too ^^ I won't torture her of course. I will love her~~~ and make her love me~ by force. WAHAHAHA. Evil sia. Kidding larh. But seriously tho... Wouldn't that be awesome? Totally worth it to get death sentence or whatever if i get caught lol!

KAY BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment