Saturday, August 7, 2010

when it rains, it pours eh? fml.

So bloody irritated right now. Every small little fucking thing is pissing me off. Gawd. I hate so many things right now. I hate my family. At this rate you guys are going, why not you guys just fucking get a divorce huh? It wouldn't make any fucking difference. I hate the tv. There's no fucking shows to watch on weekends. I hate this fucking chair i'm sitting on. I want those bean bag things. I hate school and i hate how this freaking world works!! FUCK THIS SHIT!!! But i still love Katy Perry and you tho... Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. GAHHHHH I FEEL LIKE PULLING MY HAIR OUT. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY EZLINKKK. Lost it again. Shitzxxxxx. Dearest Jasmin Goh, you're an idiot you know? A big fucking idiot. Go bang the wall please.

I'm sorry that you have to read vulgarities when you see my blog... I mean you're not like reading it out but you're reading it in your mind and you're reading the vulgarities in your mind and thus your mind will be filled with vulgarities. I'm really really sorry. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment