Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I have too much free time.

OHMYGOSH. I'M TOTALLY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW. BECAUSE. I FOUND SOME THINGS THAT MADE ME THINK THAT IT WAS THE DATE I FELL IN LOVE WITH KP BUT I WAS WRONG


So firstly, there was this note on July 7 2009. The question asked WHO IS MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER? My answer was Adam Levine. I'll assume that at that time, i still wasn't obsessed or i didn't even know about Katy Perry because my obsession with Katy Perry was like love at first sight. It happened in a day. Then another note on 26 July, got one question was if your parents arranged who you had to marry? And i wrote i want to marry Katy Perry. So it's between 7 and 26 July. There's about a 20 day period.


BUTBUTBUT. I went to her blog. I remember seeing which post and i remember which one i first read and which was the ones that just came after i loved her. AND THE POSTS WAS 30th JULY. And the previous posts before it was already the time when i'm already following her cuz i remember getting super excited when i see her post and those were in MAY.


THEN. I saw the posts that was reported on the news that made me go see her blog. It was on 9 april. BUT IF I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER ON 9 APRIL, WHY DID I SAW ADAM WAS MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER ON 7 JULY?! Oh gosh. I think i'm thinking too much into this huh. I think the date is in april lerh. I'LL JUST TAKE IT AS APRIL.


OKAY CONCLUSION. I FELL IN LOVE WITH KATY PERRY DURING APRIL 2009. IT HAS BEEN A YEAR AND 5? MONTHS AND MY LOVE FOR YOU IS ONLY GROWING STRONGER. WEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment