Friday, September 10, 2010

random #6

It's not christmas but i wanna say thisss If santa clause really looked like this, i'll be the goodest girl in the world manzx. LOL SORRY other then GOODEST i cannot find another word. HAHA. Maybe cause it's late... Brain dead x.x ANYWAYS. Yeah. I'll be on the good girl list and santa will have to come to my house!! I don't need any presents... All i'll need is santaaaa
I love you wifey!! Ohbtw, i finally have a DATE of the day this all started. 18 April. Next time on the day, i shall celebrate. HEHEHEHEHE.


The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly


It should be illegal to miss someone so badly ):

I'm like watching Jurassic Park at 4am... Scary. I'm actually scared that such thing will really happen. DON'T FUCK WITH NATURE!! Anyways,,,, watching it makes me... wanna... go to the zoo... IDK WHY. I WANNA GO. Someone said he's gonna bring me there at the end of the yearrrrrrr. Yayyyyy. Hopefully he remembers -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment