Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 4

10 things you want to say to one person

1. I wanted to write this about wifey but i changed it to you instead!
2. Everytime before i meet you, like just 1 on 1 or something, i'll get crazy butterflies in my stomach and i'll sweat like wtf. Yeahhh
3. Sometimes when i'm singing infront of you, i'm actually singing it TO you. :/ Cuz you know like... the songs are dedicated to you
4. All i want is you and me, always~
5. Have you looked in the mirror lately? I mean you're like one of the most AMAZING looking people EVERRR. So purrrfectt x.x
6. I regret nothingg!!!!!
7. Sometimes i wish you weren't so awesome so that not so many people would like you so i can have you all to myself x.x damn it i'm so selfish lol sorry
8. Will you marry me? :/
9. You're one of the people that i would remember FOREVER! I might even include your name in my will when i die. HAHAHAHA
10. K, i love you forever :3

No comments:

Post a Comment