Saturday, October 9, 2010

Numbers

EH. MY BLOG NO KP PICTURE IN THE POSTS. CANNOTTTTTTTTT. K there you go. OKOKOK. Now i'm super hyped up. So i'mma post about the super cool thing i thought of that time. I might miss out some things cuz im excited and i tend to forget things and also i tend to type in very long sentences without any commas and stuff. KKKK HERE I GO

So i was bored. Then i realise. Some numbers in my life are all somehow CONNECTEDDD!! My fav number is like 5 mah. Then right, ghim moh and mummy de register number both also 5. And my primary 5 register was 5 too. THEN THEN. Ghim's date of birth is 14. 1 + 4 = 5!!! THEN. The year of our birth. 1 + 9 + 9 + 4 = 23 then you take 2 + 3 = 5!! OH MY GOD.

THEN. THE NUMBER 2 ALSO. Firstly, my register is number 2. Then adam levine's lucky number is 222. Maw lives on the 2nd floor. I added up wifey's birthday year and its 22!! Maw's birth date(6) minus the birth month(4) = 2!!!!!! Adam's age. 31. 3 minus 1 = 2!!! Oh my goodness.

K that was lame. Gonna play dragonfable lerh. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment