Wednesday, October 6, 2010

peekcha

I've been feeling really horrible nowadays. Why? Because i didn't have any new pictures of wifey. I feel like... i cheated on her. That kind of feeling you know? Then today i went to the website and there were new pictures i'm like OASDIOPASASLKDKJALKSDJ!!! But. The only problem was that, the pictures was too big... Takes a freaking long time to load.... So i had to go another webbie to get small sizes one ):
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
Wifey is not amused. Haha
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
SEE SHE SO CUTE T.T I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I LOOKED THROUGH THE PICTURES. WAE U SO PURFECT? WAE U MAKE ME LURVE U SO MACH?!
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
SEE! Leggy. I likey. Sexy. Haha

It has been proven that people who don't know me very well and comes to my blog for the first time will think i'm nuts. Most because just know i like her... But they don't know how obsessed i am... So... i don't know. I find it weird when people say "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SO OBSESSED" I was like... really meh? I thought i very obvious liao leh. LOL. k nvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment