Wednesday, June 30, 2010

fuck you, you fucking fucker.

Hey guess what. I just got an answer from my dad.
He said "Ask your mum. If she say yes then okay lorh."
Then i kinda wanted to lie to him that my mum said yes so i asked
Jasmin: "Then you'll bring me go?"
Father: "Your mum let you take she bring you lah."
So the answer is a no... I hate you mum and dad. Thanks for nothing. Fuck my life. I'm gonna go cry now. Bye

You see me standing there and you act like you don't know me
But last night you were calling me saying you want me
Oh why do you always make me feel like i'm the one that's crazy
You got my heart racing
Girl, i need you here with me
We can't go on this way
I'm falling hard for you
All i can say
We're going round and round
We're never gonna stop and we're never get where we're going

I hate you guys so much.........

No comments:

Post a Comment