Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pssh. This just sucks. Tomorrow have to wake up early to go to this don't know what place to check up on my leg. PLEASE LAH! I DON'T THINK DOING ANYTHING TO IT WILL FREAKING HELP. IT'S BEEN 15 YEARS. HAVE YOU GUYS DONE ANYTHING TO IMPROVE MY SITUATION? NOOOO. You guys only added a few more scars to my leg for no freaking reason. Fucking doctors. I can't believe i thought you guys were awesome when i was younger. You guys were the reason that i'm like that. Seriously. One day i'm gonna find that doctor who did this to me. I imagined a conversation....
Doctor: "So what happen to you?"
Me: "When i was born, some fucking doctor fucked up my leg. She blahblahblahblahblahblah. -Looks deep into her eyes- Remember?"
THEN SHE'LL BE LIKE SHOCK. OMG SHE IS BACK TO HAUNT ME LOL. Okay lah lame. But this srsly sucks ):

No comments:

Post a Comment