Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HAAAAA. Lol. lol lol

WHAT IS UP PEOPLE. This time i shall not just post pictures of Katy Perry lol! But like from here you can gain alot of information on Katy Perry which is sorta useless to you guys cuz you guys are not like obsessed with her like me you know what i mean lol. That was like a longgg sentence. YAY. Here is a picture of my hamster. I feel like it's been a long time since i've been in school or something. LOL. Last week i was absent cuz i was tired... Yesterday was cuz overslept! So i didn't come... Learn from Jessica Mama one. LOL. School was OHKAY lah. BUT IT WAS RIDICULOUSLY HOT LIKE OHMYFCKINGOD. And cs was boarrringggg. Except for like the google earth flight stimulation thang was so cooolllll.

During history catchan said i lost weight. LOLS?! She was like the past few lessons i absent is it go some slimming centre. If not then got what slimming method must teach some of the teachers like LOL? I mean this is what i've been eating at home nowadays leh. SO UNHEALTHY. But i'm so addicted to it!! My brother also. OHOH AND THE MINUTEMAID ORANGE PULPY JUICE THANG. WE LOVE IT MANZX. YAY.

AND LINDSAY LOHAN IS GOING TO JAIL FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS NIA. WTH. I FEEL SAD FOR HER! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MANZX!!! I used to like you de neh. Now you're so messed up... OH AND I STILL LOVE MR BEAN BTW LOL. No link... OKAY MOVING ON~

You know i got say before like adam levine's lucky number is 222? Well... My adam levine in the sims 3 earned $222 from writing a book.
COOL RIGHTTT. Okay lah maybe to you its not but I THINK IT'S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET HIM TO PROPOSE TO KATY PERRY LEH. SO HARD!??! Must go find tutorials... lol. Speaking of katy perry, HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF MY DESKTOP! Ooo did that kinda rhyme? screenshot of my desktop yo! lol TA DA. BIG RIGHT. LIKE ZOMG. Everytime when i open the com i'll be like ~.~ ahhh wifey pretty eyes staring at meeeeeeee. OHOH AND RIGHT Katy Perry and Selena Gomez both likes some lady call Cheryl Cole and i just saw a news that Cheryl Cole has malaria... Which means that both of them might be worried about her!!! GET WELL SOON CHERYL COLE!!!

That was like a long post and like it's... crappy. lol. I'M SOOO EXCITED. I can't wait for 3rd August so i can be sad and cry my arse out to everybody.

HAYATI AND CHIALI THINKS I'M OBSESSED WITH SOCKGHIM!! I'M NOT~ I mean like i love her cuz she's like my best fwen mahh. I love ghim moh! LOL. YOU'RE AWESOME OKAYYY.

Are you actually still reading this post? If you are then I LOVE YOU TOO. If you didn't read until hear then i shall badmouth about you since you're not even reading~ WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE IF YOU AIN'T READING WHAT I'M WRITING YO. Just kidding larh. Love you love you love you. I think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning again. I'M SO SORRY KAY BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment