Monday, August 16, 2010

I need you tonight~

I just had ze bestest dream of you evaar!! Omg i dreamt of you againnn. Omgggg. It's soo awesome!!! Okay so i saw you sitting alone at this place... Idk where. Then i went over and sit beside you. We weren't talking and you looked really really sad. Then you leaned over and open your arms for a hug with a smile on your face. I was like O.O AWW! then hug you backkk. I didn't want to let go... You were like wanting to let go but i was like holding onto you~ Aww. Here is a happy picture of my wifey to depict my happiness right now. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyways, i feel kinda like very horrible now cause i was sleeping like so comfortable then my mum freaking woke me up!!!!! WAHLAU. Her reason? Cuz later at night i can't sleep then tml morning can't wake up... WAHLAU. BUT I'M DAMN TIRED NOW LEH. Nvm. At least she woke me up AFTER the dream ended. Heh.

I haven't eaten since recess. My dad haven give me my pocket money!! It's cold. I wanna hug you like how i did in the dream. Yay. I love you~

OHBTW. SINGAPORE. HAS THE Q MAGAZINE ALSO AND AND I SAW THE SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE LIAO SO SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF MAGAZINE GOT 4 IS LIKE KATY PERRY BUT TODAY I GO HARRIS CHECK ONLY GOT SEVENTEEN OMG LAH I WANT PLEASE OTHER PEOPLE DON'T BUY IT. LEAVE ONE FOR ME PLEASEEE AHHH


Hee. Buhbyezx

No comments:

Post a Comment