Tuesday, August 17, 2010

not so awesome...

I'm kinda worried right now. Why? Because i'm getting my O level result for mt tomorrow and i'm also gonna take my english O level oral. LOL JK. I'm worried cuz there's gonna be 4 magazines with Katy Perry on the cover and i go shop see don't have?! ONLY HAVE 1!!! WHAT IF DON'T HAVE?! NOOO

Okay. Anyways... Living in Singapore sucks right now. Why? Cause so many things like blocked?! Okay firstly, I can't watch some Katy Perry videos on youtube. Why? Cause it's emimusic and Singapore don't have rights to watch it. Then on 22 August, on KP's facebook page, they're gonna let us listen to every single song on her album for 24 hours. BUT. It's only available for the people in USA. FML. Gah. My nose is like falling offfffff!!! Cannot take it liao. And my thigh hurts idky!!! Gawddddddddddddddddddddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment