Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PICTURE SPAM.

I'm really lazy to say what happen so uh... HERE ARE PICTURES! LOL! Katy performed I Kissed A Girl, Lost, Hot n Cold, Thinking Of You, Waking Up In Vegas, Ur So Gay, Teenage Dream, California Gurls and Peacock. Did i miss out anything? :/ I was screaming out loudly during the entire time. Now throat itchy itchy o.o
Before she came out i was seriously sianzx got anot. But after she came out i was screaming and jumping!! It feels nice to be surrounded by Katy cats!! YAY.












There were moments where i felt like cryingggg!! From the happiness. I can't believe i'm seeing her... IN PERSON!! So pretty T.T

























Autotune mic infront of her below

Normal microphone below at her below LOL!
Don't be fooled by this picture! My hand is actually very hairy.


Some highlights on the performance~ Katy Perry shaked her bewbs when she sang "SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE THE GLITTER" when performing Waking Up In Vegas. Someone from the crowd gave her a packet of pocky. She kissed 2 people on the lips. She said the word penis. She pulled her pants like you know when your underwear gets stuck in your butt? Yeah she did that and i saw her arse xp. She did her awesome hairflip. She winked at me. She looked at me while she was doing the Peacock dance. She made the crowd go crazy. Some guy behind me was shouting "BLOW ME". Disturbing. She put the microphone infront of her you know where. She grabbed her own below. Like literally GRABBED. Or maybe she touch lah. SAME LUH. Lol! And... i dunno... Lazy to type liao.

SHE IS SO AWESOME LAHH. I LOVE HER VOICE. She was like "Do you have anything left for me? ):" with the sadsad cutecute voice we were all like YEAHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK YEAHH!! WOOO WOOO WOOOO OF COURSE WOOO WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU LEHH WOOOHOOOOO YAYYYYYYY AHHHHHHH! KATY WE LOVE YOUU!! YOU LOOK SEXY!!! YOU'RE MY TEENAGE DREAM!! AHHHHHH.

I waited like 6 hours. Stood for 6 hours. Was it worth it? YESHHH. She said that she's coming back here VERY soon. Oh my god...

No comments:

Post a Comment